Peace & Tranquility

Peace & Tranquility
Norfolk Broads

Saturday 4 December 2010

Just remembered this site

Suddenly remembered that I had started to blog on this site, good job no-one is looking for me as I have not looked here for ages.

Have been having a "lock in" whilst all the bad weather is about, mind you if this carries on I will be here for  long time I think !   I am lucky enough to have an Inglenook fireplace, so we have a lovely big fire which is keeping us warm and cosy, quite often get the toasting fork out and sit here eating lovely hot hoast just dripping in butter ! Who cares if it is not good for us - it certainly makes us feel good !!

If there is anyone out there reading this I hope you have a great weekend.  Keep Safe & Keep WARM xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hot toast lovely I do indeed love buttered crumpets also. Toasted.. Have to go out although I would rather stay in the warm, I hate driving in these conditions Marjie. The milk man retired last year and we have no paper deliveries either he also retired. Hugs Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do pop by you know ;-)
    I wish you a wonderful week of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete