Peace & Tranquility

Peace & Tranquility
Norfolk Broads

Saturday 6 November 2010

Bonfire Night 1

Well the first night of fireworks has gone,  why do they make the bangers so loud and powerful?  I was hoping that my dog would not hear them, but I think even the most profoundly deaf would have heard the ones last night !  The dog next door (who is only young) was barking hysterically, our neighbours (like us) had the TV on loud trying to drown out the bangs, but it did not help as when one of the really loud bangs came, it shook the house !  We will probably have a week of this too.
Still not sure if anyone has found me on this site, but I can hope !

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean I do hope it wasn't too bad for you , although there will be more tonight stay close to little Barnie, hope he doesn't get to upset. Take care glad I found you here. x SHEILA X

    ReplyDelete